||The Inside Trek
|About the Experience
|We have hikes from 2 hours to 10 hours in duration, all of which are available as guided day trips. And any of our hikes can be combined, across as many activity days and rest days as is required, to make any length of holiday or trip.
We know the best hotels & accommodation, of every standard, near every great hiking spot in Northern Ireland, whether that’s in the Antrim Hills, Belfast, the Mournes or the North Antrim Coast. The places that are just perfect for relaxing and unwinding while still being close enough to the action, so your rest days are just as special as your days on the hills.
Our treks can also be mixed with other activities, all provided by our hand-picked local experts, to create a multi-activity experience. And dinner at or from outstanding local restaurants can easily be arranged too.
|As each of our experiences & holidays is bespoke, pricing can only really be worked out once we’ve had a chat to understand what you are interested in. But as a rough guide, for a party of four:
- our half-day hikes start from £50 per person
- our one day hikes from £85 per person
- our multi-day guided Northern Ireland hiking holidays, on a full board basis for a party of 4, start from £999 per person for a five day/four night experience, or £1,549 per person for eight days/seven nights
All prices are for an exclusive experience (just you and your group) and includes ALL equipment, transportation, food and drink (plus a wee a memento of your experience to take home).
And we have no minimum group size (having travelled a lot by ourselves, we know how annoying they are).
Contact us now for a free quote for your own Inside Trek.
|How to Book
|Visit: https://theinsidetrek.com/#our-treks to book now
|What to Bring
- The team will advise you of everything needed during the booking process
- We’ll collect you from anywhere in Ireland, drive you around, and drop you back off wherever in Ireland you need to go next, all in comfort & style in our modern 5 or 7 seat vehicles. Northern Ireland has many great things going for it, but an extensive, frequent public transport network isn’t one of them.
- We’ll pick the best route for the weather in whatever area we’re exploring, chosen from our extensive library of personally checked, risk-assessed, landowner-approved treks. There is no legal ‘right to roam’ anywhere on the island of Ireland, but that’s no issue to those of us ‘in the know’.
- We’ll help you understand the history, legends, flora and fauna of the land you’re walking on, making sure you’re having fun and not missing a thing.
- We’ll make sure you’re well fed throughout your time with us, whether that’s ensuring you’re stocked up with all you need to make home-cooked delicious, hearty food fit for any hiker, to arming you with knowledge of the best local takeaways & restaurants, all exactly to your liking and perfect for the appetite you’ll have worked up on the hills.
- To rest your head after a long hike, we’ll take you to the hotel, guesthouse, B&B or accommodation that’s exactly right for both you & what you want to do during your stay, the one where you immediately feel right at home and wonder whether they will let you stay forever.
- We’ll even translate the strong local accents and curious wee local phrases you’ll come across, so you enjoy the infamous Ulster warmth & humour!
- And at all times, we’ll communicate clearly & pro-actively with you using any method you want. We’ll also give you 24 hour contact numbers for The Inside Trek team, so you’re always in the know & are never left struggling on your own.
||Totally bespoke packages based on what you are looking for