We would like as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This means that you should be able to:
- change colours and contrast levels
- have the ability to turn all site animations on or off
- change the text size up to 3 times the size without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
If you have any questions or issues with viewing the site with our current accessibility settings we would welcome your feedback: please contact us.